JAPAN POP-UP BOOKCB937
A Comic Adventure with Neko the Cat - Visit Japan's most Famous Sights - from Kyoto to Kamakura
di SAM ITA - Ed.Tuttle, 2020 - ISBN: 9784805316498
Take an exciting manga pop-up journey across Japan with Chico and Neko the Cat!
Pick up where Tokyo Pop-Up Book left off, as Chico and his mischievous cat Neko visit Japan's most famous landmarks. The chase is on as naughty Neko slips away yet again--this time becoming a stowaway on a Japanese bullet train!
Using his phone to track his runaway cat, Chico follows Neko to some of Japan's most iconic places:
- Mt. Fuji and the Big Buddha at Kamakura
- Serene Kinkaku-ji, the Temple of the Golden Pavilion
- Himeji Castle, an ancient Samurai fortress with its formidable stone ramparts
- A sushi train restaurant, where an endless parade of fish is truly a cat's dream!
- The Children's Peace Memorial in Hiroshima, where Chico pauses to reflect
- The famous "floating" Torii gate at Itsukushima
- "Cat Island" (Tashirojima), where Neko finds a few new friends and the adventure comes to a happy conclusion!
Educational and entertaining in equal measure, this exciting manga pop-up book will be treasured by readers of all ages.